SLEEPS 4 | DOG FRIENDLY
Named after the beautiful mansion and garden adjacent to us, Greenway was a favoured holiday spot of literary legend Agatha Christie. This two-bedroom, two-bathroom Hideaway offers everything you’ll need for your own memorable South Devon break.
You’ll find luxury finishes and personal touches throughout, along with all the practical items you’ll need for a stress-free break.
Enjoy far-reaching views across the River Dart and the south and westerly aspect means you’ll enjoy both sunrise and sunset.
Keeping nature in mind
Ever conscious of environmental issues, each Hideaway has been designed with sustainability in mind.
Overview of Greenway Hideaway
- Two separate bedrooms / two bathrooms (en-suite to master)
- Sleeps max 4
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with log burner
- Covered decked area with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Sliding doors at the front from both the living and dining areas, providing access to the surrounding grass area
- Dog friendly (max 1)
- Hand wash, body wash, shampoo and conditioner from Land & Water
- Central Heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Washing machine
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, microwave, dishwasher and crockery, glassware, cutlery and kitchen utensils.
- Parking for 2 cars
- 3 phase EV Easee Charger located at the top of the Hideaways driveway