Gurrow Point Hideaway
SLEEPS 4 | NO DOGS
Just like its namesake, Gurrow Point Hideaway offers spectacular views of the River Dart. You’ll never tire of the constant ebb and flow of the water. This Hideaway has two-bedrooms, two-bathrooms and a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
You’ll find luxury finishes and personal touches throughout, along with all the practical items you’ll need for a stress-free break.
Enjoy far-reaching views across the River Dart and the south and westerly aspect means you’ll enjoy both sunrise and sunset.
Keeping nature in mind
Ever conscious of environmental issues, each Hideaway has been designed with sustainability in mind.
Overview of Gurrow Point Hideaway
- Two separate bedrooms / two bathrooms (en-suite to master)
- Sleeps max 4
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with log burner
- Covered decked area with outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Sliding doors at the front from both the living and dining areas, providing access to the surrounding grass area
- Dogs are not permitted in this Hideaway
- Hand wash, body wash, shampoo and conditioner from Land & Water
- Central Heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Washing machine
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, microwave, dishwasher and crockery, glassware, cutlery and kitchen utensils
- Parking for 2 cars
- 3 phase EV Easee Charger located at the top of the Hideaways driveway